[WikiEN-l] A cry to save the Asperger's Syndrome page

Zachary Harden zscout370 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:10:43 UTC 2005

Ok, so I voted to have the FA status removed from the article.Also, if you
payed attention, I said "Coming as a neutral party, I looked at the website
in question. IMHO, I do not think we should have a link to there. Also, in
fairness, we could start trimming other links to various forums and other
websites. Zscout370 (Sound Off) 21:28, 22 August 2005 (UTC)"  Tren himself
responded to my statement as "more 2 -sided. Despite ZScout370 not giving
reasons for his view above, I credit the balance in what he is trying to do
by removing (qhile I was writing this!) the entire block of community sites
and forcing a rethink on them and their balance." I did remove the links to
all of the froums since we do not have to have every single stinking forum
about Asperger's (which, I have anyways), and how every person who has it is
coping with it. I, also, have removed a link to a school that is
"developing," since I saw it as a promo. I also said "Note, my suggestion
for removal of the links is due to the page, to me, sounding like a forum.
And, there are countless of those dealing with this community. While if
there are sites who oppose the community in a way that is scientific, we
should have a link. But, overall, there could be a bunch of links that could
be removed. I suggest, as a community, figure out what should stay and
should go. Zscout370 (Sound Off) 21:44, 22 August 2005 (UTC)"

As for the vote I performed, I stand by it and I will not change it. If the
article is still going to be full of edit wars and have that POV tag at the
top of the page, it does not deserve FA status and should be removed until
the problems are solved.

Regards,

Zachary Harden (Zscout370)