[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

Theresa Knott theresaknott at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:07:11 UTC 2005

On 8/23/05, Theresa Knott <theresaknott at gmail.com> wrote:
> He was blocked for being a Nazi?
>
> I've looked at his edits (briefly) and can't see anything that he's
> actually done wrong.
>
> Theresa

Oh here we go. This is his stormfront post
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=225536

"A cabal of Jews and their liberal-gentile "useful idiots" are trying
to take over Wikipedia"
"The gang of kikes at Wikipedia managed to knock the site Jew
Watch off the top of the Google search results page last year"
"Don't let these vampire rodents pull
one more media outlet from out of our hands."

If he said that on Wikipedia I'd definately block him for it. As it is
he said it off Wikipedia. I'm not comfotable about blocking someone
under those circumstances.

Theresa