[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Mon Aug 22 21:32:31 UTC 2005

Arkady Rose stated for the record:

> What had me giggling was the line about 'the term "Wiki" refers to
> "Wicca"' - these guys really do not have a clue about what a wiki really
> is or the origins of the word, do they? Heh. So next will we be accused
> of secretly running a coven? Oh, no, wait - don't tell me, that's the
> Secret Cabal of Administrators, right?

There are twelve of us on the ArbComm, and Jimbo makes thirt-- oh, wait,
I shouldn't have said that.  THERE ARE NO SECRET MEMBERS OF THE CABAL.
FNORD.

Crap.  Now I'm going to have to use the Orbital Mind Control Lasers to
erase their knowledge of the Secret 33rd-Degree Arbiters....

--
  Sean Barrett     | Awright, men; dat is enough now of
  sean at epoptic.com | t'eory. --Tom Paxton's drill sergeant