[WikiEN-l] Whateverpedia

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 18:48:52 UTC 2005

> Nazibook skin... white text on white background

ROFL.

> Not the first time they've thought of doing this.

The Nazipedia idea has been around for a couple of
years now, IIRC.

> Assuming that they are smart enough to actually try
> to organize this (they arn't) they will quickly find
> out that it wont work. They'll be recongnized for
the > trolls that they are.

Some of them will crash and burn. But referring to
people as smart or "not" or "trolls" doesnt do justice
to the social ethics we've developed over the years.
Positive handling will yield positive results. We've
seen plenty of different kinds of POV-pushers come
around before.

Regardless of what the original agenda, many
eventually shape up, gain in literacy, feed their
curiosity about the world, grow in knowledge of
subjects of interest, make themselves useful, develop
some general perspective, and gain freedom from those
in their orbit who dwell in vexation.

SV