[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 02:23:10 UTC 2005

Hmm, here's the plan Amalekite is proposing:

"I think that if there were enough white nationalists there (or at least
more people who are Jew-wise, even if they are not white or tend to lean
more to the libertarian left), the Zionist cabal would have a tough time
keeping control. The Wikipedia system itself is pretty open and neutral -
it's just that the place is infested with Jews. There's not even that many
Jews there that I'd consider to be among the "Elders of Wikipedia" - maybe
just 20 to 30 in all. That's why I think it's such a shame to let the
bastards rule it. The kikes there are undoubtedly smart, but I think more
importantly, they're well-organized, persistant, and know how the system
works. If 20 or 30 of us could form a loose network on Wikipedia and
basically follow in the Jews' example (i.e. synchronize our votes on
important issues, support each others' edits, elect each other to
administrator positions, contest the neutrality of the Jews' favorite
articles, etc.), we could make life very difficult for them. If 60 of us
were on there, we could probably seize control from them for good."

Not the first time they've thought of doing this.  I wonder if they'll
follow through this time.

Jay.