[WikiEN-l] The WikiProject War

Phroziac phroziac at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 21:45:49 UTC 2005

This has to stop. There is now a Wikipedians against censorship
wikiproject, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Wikipedians_against_censorship
. How is any of this going to get us anywhere? Isn't [[WP:NOT]]
censored already? Do we really need wikiprojects to oppose the basic
foundation of the project, and vfds, and vfds of vfds, and opposing
wikiprojects against them?

It looks like this is all a big ForestFire that needs to be stopped
immediately. VFD should never touch Wikipedia: namespace, VFDs should
never be VFD'd, WikiProjects should never be created to wage war with
other WikiProjects. What do we do now? :(
--
signature