[WikiEN-l] Blocked because of constant spam?

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:44:37 UTC 2005

Often blocks like this are for a mere 24 hours, so he should get
access back quite soon.

If not, it would help to know the username and IP address he was using
at the time, the latter of which could be seen if you click edit while
blocked. Without it, it's very hard to determine who to unblock,
because the site blocks spammers and vandals on a regular basis, which
means yesterday a few hundred or thousands of blocks were performed.

Sincerely,

[[User:MacGyverMagic]]