[WikiEN-l] Re: What I Don't Like About Wikipedia

Lisa Thurston lisathurston at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 02:10:28 UTC 2005

Lester, though I wasn't the one to revert your additions. I have written
some explanation for you on your user talk page. I think your contributions
can be valuable so I hope that reverter didn't scare you away. Please stay!

Lisa

I am a Chinese-American of the third generation. I worked as a political