[WikiEN-l] How to work better with brittle users?

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 03:41:02 UTC 2005

Im sure there are ways, but keep in mind that some of
these issues are of course systemic rather than of the
individual. Using a conceptualized notion of a
"brittle user" at all carries some baggage of
beurocratic prejudice. Any institution which begins
down the slippery slope of referring to people in
generalities rather than dealing with individuals, has
become a beaurocracy.

"Higher levels of autism" reminds me of Bram Cohen's
recent ripping on Linus Torvalds' concepts rel. code
merge? Anyone can be less than civil in their
discourse when dealing with people whom they percieve
to be idiots.

SV