[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-L Mailing List Members - What I Don't Like About Wikipedia

Lester D.K. Chow and Associates lchow at lava.net
Thu Aug 18 09:19:40 UTC 2005

I am a Chinese-American of the third generation.  I worked as a political
negotiator, during the Iraq War in 1990.  My college background is four
years of college as a business management major and history minor.  My
family are very prominent Chinese people as my second cousin is China's
renowned Premier Zhou Enlai.  I am a member of China's Imperial family and
a self-taught cultural expert on China and the Middle East.

I wrote additions to the topics of "Eber," "Joktan," and the "Zhou
Dynasty."  My family's dynasty of which I am a qualified expert.  In
history, there are conflicting interpretations as to events and dates.  I
think that it is wrong to only allow one view to dominate and to not
publish all valid views.  Somehow, your editors erased what I had
republished about two or three hours ago (my time, at this writing, is
August 17, 2005, 11:10 p.m.).  Then, too, I think that it is wrong for
people (the general public) to erase all of the hard work and time that you
have put into your article and to continually erase it every time you post.

Can anything be done about this?

Yours,

Lester D.K. Chow
lchow at lava.net

Ps: I own the copyright to the information that I posted, yet my articles
were deleted and I am not sure who did it!