[WikiEN-l] How to work better with brittle users?

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Aug 15 13:20:43 UTC 2005

Anyone who has 'trouble' following the rules should get a standard
time-out for each violation, until they either

1. Get a clue, or
2. Choose to be elsewhere

This includes me!

And I'm currently trying this out in conjunction with Sarah, with
Gabriel Simon (aka Gavin the Chosen). He has in fact agreed to this, as
an alternative to going before the arbcom.