[WikiEN-l] Sphaera Mundi

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Aug 15 13:18:09 UTC 2005

NSK,

It is not true that you did this because it was REQUIRED. You did it to
direct traffic to your web site. You even created a sock puppet account
with your web site address as its username.

You have 2 choices at this point:

1. Donate the words you wrote DIRECTLY to Wikipedia (agreeing with the
disclaimer you surely saw, next to the 'save' button, which licenses
Wikipedia to use that text in accordance with the GNU Free Documentation
Licenses); or,

2. We will rewrite the article completely - making a fresh start of it.
This will remove the issue of an attribution notice.

If you don't make a choice promptly (and politely!) I will make the
choice for you, and it will be #2. I remind you of [[Wikipedia:Gaming
the system]]; have you read it yet?

Also, it seems likely that you do not understand GFDL. Once you license
some text under the GFDL, it is no longer "yours". A republisher need
only comply with the minimum requirements, which is to credit you as the
author.

There is no obligation to link to a website you are trying to advertise.

Ed Poor