[WikiEN-l] The World Turned Upside Down

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 07:06:18 UTC 2005

Doesnt seem so sticky. I rewrote the sentence.
Apparently Mark was sticky on using the term
"pseudoscience" - practically a pejorative, or at
least a colored characterization.

Granted, no real scientist considers creation science
to be science or any part of it. But any NPOV use of
the term pseudoscience requires an explanation which
may not be warranted in a one-sentence overview.

SV