[WikiEN-l] A response to JAY JG

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 14 16:23:46 UTC 2005

>From: David Vizcarra <david.vizcarra at gmail.com>
>
>Of course there weren't 3 edits from your part, because you and the
>other members of your little mafia group divided the reverts amongst
>yourselves.

This is the kind of statement that is more likely to provoke opposition than
co-operation.

>How do you know about the warning if you only gave me one? I wonder.

Your talk: page is open for everyone to view; there were at least two
warnings on that page.  Wonder no more.

>During the warnings I was given i was in constant communication with
>the admin who blocked me. You suggested me to revert my revert, he
>asked me to revert my reverts. So I did,

Reverting your reverts means actually reverting them.

>and rephrased the paragraph
>in a different way. Is one not able to edit at all after 3 reverts?
>that wasn't clear to me.

As has been explained, "rephrasing the paragraph" again and again to remove
the stuff you don't like is reverting.

>You and your people kept making changes to the article without prior
>concensus. Were disrespectful as well.

Considering that that section of the article has been stable for months
before you started messing with it, against considerable opposition, I'm
rather bemused that you would now complain that others were "making changes
to the article without prior concensus".  However, it is a moot point; the
fact that you used the phrases "your little mafia group " and "you and your
gang" indicates to me that further discussion is pointless.

Jay.