[WikiEN-l] What's wrong with the world?

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 00:23:14 UTC 2005

While I'm personally against "pop-culture cruft", sometimes these "X
in popular culture" pages are not so bad. I complained on here awhile
back that the list of "movies featuring nuclear weapons" in the
[[Nuclear weapon]] article had gotten ridiculously long, so somebody
thoughtfully created [[Nuclear weapons in popular culture]], which is
itself an interesting topic (though the article is still young), one
which allows for more than just a listing.

FF