[WikiEN-l] What's wrong with the world?

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 6 00:50:40 UTC 2005

Zachary Harden wrote:

> And how can we mark it as even nice? A template could disrupt the
> page, but IMHO, any type of mark on the article page is just asking
> for trouble. Plus, I still do not know how can one define a "done"
> article on here and how many will be protected on a trial basis.

Something based on the version rating system that almost got enabled in
the most recent version of WikiMedia would be best, IMO - it's my
understanding that the basic code is all there, it just needs tweaking
and polishing. Trying to kludge something together with the existing
functions probably wouldn't work well since there's no way to attach
arbitrary metadata to specific versions of a page.