[WikiEN-l] What's wrong with the world?

Haukur Þorgeirsson haukurth at hi.is
Fri Aug 5 22:07:27 UTC 2005

> I was about to cite the "Popular Culture" section of [[Space Shuttle
> program]] here, but it seems someone finally decided to purge it last
> month, and create [[Space Shuttles in fiction]]... it had grown to a
> truly silly size -
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Space_Shuttle_program&diff=18685575&oldid=18683806

Good move. Some of this is actually interesting to me,
though. If I get this right the space shuttle Enterprise
was named after Captain Kirk's Enterprise, but in the
Star Trek universe the original interstellar Enterprise
and its sister ships were named after the space shuttles.
So, it's a "temporal loop" - or something ;)

Regards,
Haukur