[WikiEN-l] I better shut up (was vfd RFC)

Ryan Delaney ryan.delaney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:56:46 UTC 2005

I don't want this mailing list to degenerate into a flame war here, but
I really think you have no cause to be acting indignant. A simple "I'm
sorry about the trouble I caused, it won't happen again" would have made
me, and a lot of other people, forget about this entirely. But what
you're saying here makes me think that once you are unblocked, it very
well might happen again. That prospect scares me, and makes me think you
ought to be blocked a lot longer. Your crack about "liberal stereotypes"
is just a bitter, bigoted jab that is icing on the cake.

We're trying to make an encyclopedia here. You disrupted it --
_enormously_ -- just to make a point.

- Ryan