[WikiEN-l] Newbies "stumbling" across VfD

Alex Regh Alex.Here at gmx.net
Tue Aug 2 08:12:30 UTC 2005

Hi!

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:03:00 -0400, Daniel P. B. Smith wrote:

>I suspect that very FEW newbies stumble across it.

Even if they do, I suspect that they are more likely to stumble over the page
of a single article, not the fast mess VfD as such is. And on single pages,
VfD doesn't necessarily look that bad.

Those newbies that start digging themselfs into policy pages and formal ways
of resolving problems are probably the kind of people who have seens lots of
crap before they ever came to WP.

So I do suspect that the impact of VfD on Newbies is quite limited.

Alex
--
If you don't go over the top,
you can't see what's on the other side.