[WikiEN-l] [mail at thijsvandomburg.nl: Sesame Street]

Arkady Rose arkady at arkady.org.uk
Mon Aug 1 23:05:29 UTC 2005

Thijs van Domburg wrote:

>Dear mr Wales and mr Larsen,
>
>this is the fourth time I have ti mail you, it's driving me crazy. I don't want my name on Wikipedia, just because I mailed you once. I demand, and now forever I hope, that you remove these articles.
>
>http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-September/015755.html
>
>http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-September/015760.html

As per the mailing list webpage (at
http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikien-l):

"*All emails to wikien-l are available on the public web archive.* If
you do not want your message on the World Wide Web, do not send it to a
Wikimedia mailing list."

If you don't want your full name to appear in the archives, don't use it
when posting to the mailing list. Posting to the list is tacit
acceptance of the terms of the list which includes agreeing to having
your posts and their contents publically archived.

regards,
Arkady