[WikiEN-l] [mail at thijsvandomburg.nl: Sesame Street]

Zachary Harden zscout370 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:57:14 UTC 2005

Dear Thijs,

There are some copies of your article that will still be present online,
since various websites copy ours. Those copies are sometimes never updated,
thus, your version could still be floating around. But, I can check and see
if the article does remain on Wikipedia, and if so, I will list it for
deletion.

Regards,

Zachary Harden, Eagle Scout (BSA)