[WikiEN-l] Oh no, not again...

Kevin Rector krector at Compco.com
Tue Apr 19 20:51:58 UTC 2005

Old picture = complaining/controversy/unhappy people/low image
quality/some value to the article

New picture = less complaining/less controversy/fewer unhappy
people/higher image quality/equal value to the article as the old one

At least that's how I see it. If you disagree that's fine.

I just went and checked (it's not on my watch list); there hasn't been a
comment on the talk page for Titanic for two days. That means that all
the people who were expending energy there have now hopefully moved on
to more productive pursuits (except for those of us who keep rehashing
it on the mailing list -- which was something I promised myself I
wouldn't do - oh well).

I'm not really interested in getting back into this, I only answered
because you asked.

-Kevin