[WikiEN-l] Stalked by a "new user"

Tom Haws hawstom at sprintmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:07:57 UTC 2005

I looked at Usr:Kreen's contribs as you asked and left a nice note at
Kreen's talk page.  Like you, I'm not sure what else to do.

Tom Haws
"And [the angel] said unto me: Knowest thou the condescension of God?
And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I
do not know the meaning of all things."