[WikiEN-l] Vile Triga and Matt Crypto.

John Bradley john at ontobus.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 16:01:51 UTC 2005

It looks like I have been blocked mainly at the behest of Vilet/Riga and
MattCrypto, this pair have been engaged in several weeks of attacks on
me.

Vile Riga has already had me blocked for breaking a rule I had not broken
has refused to appolgize and has in fact stated she is happy with her
activities. and countinues to state it.

My talk page now has rubbish on it, I wish to delete but cannot as I have
been blocked. Allowing wikipedia to become host to these manipulative
people who's interest on wikipedia are connected with boulstering there
own ego's rather than producing an encylopedia.

They have vandlised my VfD's and various other things. They have broken
rules left right and centre.

I believe the Wikipedia is seriously in breach of the requirments of
charities, in that it is allowing a group of people to use Wikipedia for their
own benefit and not for the objective of creating and encyclopedia.
		Yours

		John Bradley

Loc: 	Flat 15/22 Gambier Terrace, Liverpool, L1 7BL, UK.
Phone:	+44 (0)151 708 7238
Email:  john at ontobus.co.uk
WWW:	www.ontobus.co.uk