[WikiEN-l] pirate radio station as source (was: Zero0000 has blocked Lance6Wins)

Phil Sandifer sandifer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 22 23:26:31 UTC 2004

I don't think the small but hardcore following necessarily makes their
views encyclopedic - consider the case of Lyndon LaRouche, which the
arbcom has ruled ought not be mentioned in articles that do not
directly pertain to LaRouche. So I would still lean towards this not
being encyclopedic.

-Snowspinner