[WikiEN-l] [customer.support at orbimage.com: Illegal Use of SeaWiFS / OrbView-2 imagery]

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Wed Sep 15 22:06:11 UTC 2004

We will need to do a search to determine if we have other images from
this site as well.  The error was due to the assumption that if it is
on the Nasa site, and is a picture from space, it is in the public
domain.

In my opinion, NASA ought not to enter into roundabout deals like this,
but nevertheless...

----- Forwarded message from "Customer.Support" <customer.support at orbimage.com> -----