[WikiEN-l] Fwd: email from Irismeister

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:10:50 UTC 2004

> Moreover,   Wikipedia.org, a
> product of Wikimedia Foundation Inc. promotes disinformation,
> pornography and disgraceful displays of pornographic images under
> cover from arcane "company policies". Perhaps the long experience of
> its founder, Mr Jimbo Wales, a former CEO of Bomis and a leader of
> pornographic industry, explains such disgraceful, offensive company
> policies.

pardon? wikiporn? I must be working in the wrong parts of the 'pedia.
Or maybe its all so strange and kinky that i dont realise its a giant
database of porn that im editing. Poor me, under the illusion that it
was an encyclopedia.

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]
rjs

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/