[WikiEN-l] Re: RickK ?????

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 20:43:20 UTC 2004

And I love you, too.

RickK

Pete/Pcb21 <pete_pcb21_wpmail at pcbartlett.com> wrote:
Rebecca wrote:
> Please. If you're trying to make this out as something nasty on the
> part of Rick, you're barking up the wrong tree.
>
> It was a funny error, which is why the section on Rick's talk page was
> entitled "Teehee".
>
> I suggest you actually read the edit before suggesting that it has
> malicious intent and misrepresenting my post.

I agree that it was extremely unlikely to have been an attempt at
deliberate deception on RickK's part.

However it is a mistake that only a user like Rick - one who goes round
assuming bad faith, equating anons with vandals, making threats to ban
people on no authority other than his own, "editing" articles at a
super-high rate by slapping metadata tags other them instead of actually
fixing the wikitax etc etc - is likely to make.

Pete