[WikiEN-l] Re: RickK ?????

R E Broadley 20041111 at stardate.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 17:37:55 UTC 2004

Rebecca,

I apologise for misrepresenting your post by not including the topic
title. It was not my intention to misrepresent it, and if this was an
honest mistake by RickK, than I apologise to RickK also. It might not be
reckless editing, but I still consider it to be editing without due care
and attention, of which I've spotted a lot of these from him recently.
If it were driving, he'd have lost his license by now.

Ed