[WikiEN-l] ABC News: Silicon Insider on Robert McHenry

Red Drag Diva fun at crushed.velvet.net
Thu Nov 18 23:59:26 UTC 2004

   http://abcnews.go.com/Business/print?id=88655

"Finally, as long as Mr. McHenry is going to end on a crude analogy, so
will I: using a traditional encyclopedia is like owning a nice, well-built
automobile that, unfortunately, has the seats and mirrors locked in place,
the radio frozen on one station, the throttle welded in one position -- and
the car is capable of only driving to a limited number of places
predetermined by the manufacturer.

Frankly, I'd rather pee in a public toilet."

*mreee-oww!*

- d.