[WikiEN-l] About the reliability of the Wikipedia processandcontent

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 18 07:07:08 UTC 2004

Bryan Derksen wrote

> I don't think any of the variant systems that
> have been proposed include any sort of deadline or schedule for reviewing
> specific articles.

Given the number of ideas thrown around, I'd have to concede the point to
anyone who follows the details with greater interest than I.  But I think
it's a bit naive to assume there would be no time pressure.  For example,
any subsequent publishing venture would probably take reviewed articles as
the base line; and publishers, IMX, are forever setting inconvenient (for
others) deadlines.

Charles