[WikiEN-l] About the reliability of the Wikipedia process and content

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 00:44:54 UTC 2004

Well, if it's strictly for version 1, then fine, but I
really don't see why a group of 'experts' would make
for a more reliable article, it seems that it would
simply add the standard predjudices that these groups
bring.

The current process of everyone being able to review
seems to be better. For sure, eternal vigilence is
needed.

Mark