[WikiEN-l] Re: WP:3RR

John Lee johnleemk at gawab.com
Tue Nov 16 17:04:07 UTC 2004

Yes. If there are numerous users on both sides reverting, then the page
should be protected. But if clearly one side has many users reverting
one or two users' edits, either those users are in the wrong (and thus
probably should step up discussion on the talk page) or malicious
vandals have ganged up (in which case, things are likely to escalate to
the level which would require page protection). So in the end, there's
no harm done. Quite often, as counter-intuitive as it may seem, might
does make right (or in this case, lead to an ending which will force
consensus).

John Lee
([[User:Johnleemk]])