[WikiEN-l] Re: 3RR policy change

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Nov 14 18:47:37 UTC 2004

That is nasty. And can produce a lot of needless work. You have to look at
the changes they made and save them if they have not made it too
complicated, but definitely they are leading you into a trap. If you revert
they have this complaint that you removed useful edits. I guess you have to
balance the situation. If they have created reams of work by combining a
revert with an edit it is their responsibility not yours to do all the extra
work involved. This kind of behavior leads to two versions of the articles.

It's hard for someone not closely following the action to catch this sort of
thing.

Fred