[WikiEN-l] Abuse of his position as Administrator by WIKIPEDIA user Neutrality- not what the $50,000 was donated for.

dwdwdwdw at fastmail.fm dwdwdwdw at fastmail.fm
Sat Nov 13 21:24:09 UTC 2004

User is blocked
>From Wikipedia, the "free" encyclopedia.
You have attempted to edit a page, either by clicking the "edit
this page" tab or by following a red link.
Your user name or IP address has been blocked by Neutrality.
The reason given is this:
Maliciously acting in bad faith to disrupt Wikipedia
You can email Neutrality or one of the other administrators to
discuss the block. If you believe that our blocking policy was
violated, you may discuss the block publicly on the WikiEN-L
mailing list
(http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikien-l).
If you would like to know when the block will expire, please see
the block list.
If you need to see the wiki text of an article, you may wish to
use the Export pages feature.
[edit]

Re the above - user Neutrality has blocked me with the lie
above, because he has a personal grudge against me. Also because
I gave two users who's efforts I admire Barnstars for their
endless patience. And because I corrected racist abuse against
my country and dared to list its name on The Wikipedia. He's
been mis-using his position as an Administrator from almost the
moment he got it. As others including Admins have complained.
It's a dirty lie that I have been "Maliciously acting in bad
faith to disrupt Wikipedia". I haven't disrupted anything in any
way. I've just spent about an hour sending a message of thanks,
ignoring "stalking etc." abuse from one of user Neutrality's
friends. And making responsible edits along with helpful
explanations as I always do.

This is a corrupt mis-use of the $50,000 that people so
generously donated recently in 10 days. I'll be writing about it
in the submission I'm giving to a Georgia University research
study about The Wikipedia and publicising user Neutrality's
dirty anti-American misuse of The Wikipedia on notice boards
around the world, (BBC's board etc.). The Wikipedia doesn't
deserve people to give their time and trouble to it with abusers
like "Neutrality" using it as their personal property to abuse
people. No wonder so many people have complained and left it in
disgust.

>From "blocked" "users" page:

"21:09, 13 Nov 2004, [1]Neutrality blocked #11140 (expires
21:09, 14 Nov 2004) (Autoblocked because your IP address has
been recently used by "[[User:WikiUser|WikiUser]]". The reason
given for WikiUser's block is: "'''Maliciously acting in bad
faith to disrupt Wikipedia'''".) "