[WikiEN-l] AC with a small quorum and IRC meetings

Rebecca misfitgirl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:59:38 UTC 2004

I think is an excellent idea: kudos to you both.

The two things that I'd been keen to know first, however, are - would
this involve a reduction in the number of arbitrators, as in Michael's
proposal, and also - how many of the current group of arbitrators are
active on IRC? I know James is (provided he plans to run for
re-election - I hope so) and also Mav, but I'm a bit concerned that
some people who've played a fairly crucial role this far - Fred
Bauder, for one, may not use IRC.

That said, I think this would go a long way towards the bottleneck at
the heart of all of this.

-- ambi