[WikiEN-l] Re: Broken dispute resolution mechanisms

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 7 06:40:20 UTC 2004

Daniel Mayer wrote:

>> I think Jay's assessment of our dispute resolution process is quite
>> accurate. I spoke about how I thought the AC should proceed when it
>> first started, but I was ignored. I'll repeat my basic points now.
>
>Tim - we are having an election for several ArbCom seats in December. Please
>run.

No, no, Tim's a developer and is needed far more urgently for other
important projects, like setting up all the new language Wikipedias
we're going to need!

Seriously, I'm sure Tim would be great, but I don't know whether
arbitration would be the best use of his time. I suppose we can let him
decide that.

--Michael Snow