[WikiEN-l] Reithy is a problem

John Lee johnleemk at gawab.com
Fri Nov 5 09:17:03 UTC 2004

I agree. As someone who has the [[United States Libertarian Party]]
article on my watchlist, I can attest Reithy has been trying to push his
POV for the past few weeks, albeit becoming more stealthy since the RFC
and RFAr. In the most recent example, he placed the results for Michael
Badnarik, the Libertarian candidate for US President, in the lead
section, noting that he did "poorly". Such an addition biases the
article by emphasising the party's weaknesses from the start, and was
completely irrelevant in the lead in the first place (does the
Republican party's article have Bush's results for the election in the
lead section?). Reithy's been extremely rude to anyone who disagrees
with his ideas about the Libertarians, and has publicly accused
Wikipedia of pushing Libertarian POV.

John Lee
([[User:Johnleemk]])