[WikiEN-l] Ed Poor

A A
Wed Mar 31 03:53:47 UTC 2004

Ed said the below to Iris. Shouldn't such juvenile
threats be grounds for immediate desysoping? Who says
there isn't a cabal -- this post proves that there is,
and Ed is a member.

Iris, shut up and get back to work! You are wasting
everyone's time. Either help us to write accurate
[[NPOV]] articles, or leave.

I don't give a rat's ass about whether natural health
or iridology or zone manipulation are true or not.
Just make your case for them, and leave it for the
reader to decide.

People have bent over backwards to accomodate you,
mostly out of a pure concern for fairness and justice.
You have eroded all the good will left in my body. Any
more crap out of you, and I will "take steps". Better
listen up good, because I'm one the oldest "old hands"
around here and I know how to work the system. Don't
get me riled up against you, or I will force you out!!
(A word to the wise is sufficient.) --[[User:Ed
Poor|Uncle Ed]] 14:14, 30 Mar 2004 (UTC)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_review_of_admin_actions&diff=2982058&oldid=2981833