[WikiEN-l] Uncle Ed reads Irismeister the riot act

fabiform fabiform_wikipedian at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 21:41:17 UTC 2004

> Sorry if I overdid it, but this business of
> AssumeGoodFaith can only be
> taken so far. I have no more patience left for his
> brand of nonsense.
>
> Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed
> Bureaucrat, Developer, Rabble-rousing Demogogue

Well I think you did overdo it, but I can't bring
myself to regret you said that.  Irismeister has
exhausted my patience, several times over.  I'm tired
of being lectured on civility by someone who, and this
is the nicest thing I can think of to say, is either
lacking in self-awareness or has a fine sense of irony
and is mocking us all.

I'm also frustrated at the length of time arbitration
is taking.  I don't agree with the direction their
decree seems to be heading in.  I don't expect
sympathy for that since I've undoubtedly lost
perspective and I'm trying to put my trust in the
aribtrators, but the length of time the voting is
taking makes it ten times worse, and making it
impossible for me to put this whole mess out of my
mind.

Frustratedly,
Fabiform.