[WikiEN-l] Since when did Wikipedia become a "religion website"?

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Mar 28 22:08:31 UTC 2004

Peter Jaros wrote:

> On Mar 27, 2004, at 8:31 PM, Rick wrote:
>
>> http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=6B26DA8F-DB8B-48B1-AECD-4E8387760B80
>>

> Whoa.  Has anyone responded to this yet?

It strikes me as though that would be a futile effort.  The reference
left me ROTFL.  Such errors are a fact of life in news articles.  When a
report is so much at odds with reality and with other reports it is
likely to have no effect.  Those who choose to visit us on the basis of
the reference in the article will soon see that the facts are quite
different.  The article does no real harm.

Ec