[WikiEN-l] I just deleted a page ...

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 06:35:16 UTC 2004

the name of which I will not repeat here.

Someone posted a page whose title is alleged to be the name of the woman who has accused Kobe Bryant of rape.  It is illegal in the state of Colorado to reveal the personal information of alleged rape victims, IANAL so I don't know the situation where the Wikipedia servers are located, but I'd hate to see us shut down over this.

If I was wrong, the article's name is in the delete log and can be undeleted.

RickK

Do you Yahoo!?