[WikiEN-l] Adam Bishop temp-blocked user:Gdansk

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Mar 23 13:47:08 UTC 2004

<< 22:35, 20 Mar 2004 Adam Bishop blocked "Gdansk" with an expiry
time of 24 hours (Being annoying, minus a million points!) >>

I'd like to know why Adam did this, and I wish he had said
something about the block on the mailing list. Does every admin have the
right to temp-block a long-time contributor just for "being annoying"?

TUF-KAT asked me to be a Mediator for an issue involving
user:Gdansk, and I think I'm owed the courtesy of being informed
if an administrator blocks a party involved in a mediation.

Ed Poor
Mediator, Admin, Bureaucrat, etc.