[WikiEN-l] Re: Mediation board

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 19:49:32 UTC 2004

I am deeply concerned that several people appear to consider mediation
issues on the english wikipedia are not relevant topics to the english
mailing list.
I fear, it is an example of how little mediation is integrated in the
english wikipedians minds, that discussion about it is thought not
appropriate here.

I hesitate to propose that the whole experiment is just stopped dead, or
on the contrary, to very regularly advertise it here and there.

What is your opinion Peter ? What do you think mediation is ? How can it
help ? Do you think your opinion is welcome to build it, or is it a
closed black box? Do you think mediation organisation should be
invisible to non mediators ? Where do you suggest we discuss english
wikipolitics from now on ?