[WikiEN-l] [[New Haven, Connecticut]]

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 04:07:48 UTC 2004

[[User:Nunh-huh]] insists on including three pizza places and a restaurant on the New Haven page.  I've been trying to delete them but he won't let me.  When I suggested that if he's going to list them he should add several others, he said that I needed to add them if I thought they should be included.  Isn't it POV to list only a very few of the hundreds of stores in a city's list?  Isn't this free advertising?

RickK

Do you Yahoo!?