[WikiEN-l] Mediation board

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Wed Mar 17 19:17:24 UTC 2004

Erik wrote:

> Anthere-
> > Today, a whole thread was deleted from the mediation board.
>
> Yes. The thread consisted exclusively of
>
> "yesterday"
> "deleted"
> "yesterday"
> "deleted"
> "yesterday"
> "deleted"
>
> As there was no information contained in this thread, I removed it, like I
> would instant-delete an article containing nothing but "oajsdpofjasdf".
> And no, these messages don't have a history - once you edit it, the old
> text is gone.
>
> Regards,
> Erik

My last message was still there as far as I know (I certainly hadn't removed
it yet) and I got a notification of a reply to that message - which I didn't
have a chance to read.

I intended to request deletion eventually, of all messages *except* the last
in the thread, but I needed to be sure there was no reply to my post first.

Could you not have asked those involved in the thread first?

--sannse