[WikiEN-l] Mediation board

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 18:17:43 UTC 2004

Today, a whole thread was deleted from the mediation board.

This was the thread holding the mediation between Bird and Sannse.

The mediation was over, and both of them had deleted their messages,
though it seems that a last message was posted by Bird, that Sannse has
not seen.

Sannse intended to ask for this thread to be deleted, however she never
had the chance, when she came back today, the thread was gone.

We would like to know who deleted the thread.

We would like to know as well for which reason, and from whom request
that thread was deleted.

We would also like to indicate that we would appreciate that the
mediation committee is asked its opinion before information is deleted
from the mediation board, at least that a deletion be authorized by the
participants of the thread.

We would also like that a mediator (Sannse candidate) be the owner and
the administrator of the board.

Sannse and I express our extrem displeasure of the action done.
I would like guarantees that this is not done again. I do not think we
should go on using the board if threads can be deleted without notice.

Perhaps we should have a wiki instead of a board ?