[WikiEN-l] Edit war policy meaningless

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 19:43:15 UTC 2004

Wow, "expressed their dislike of edit wars".  THAT's going to make people behave!  All of those "tsk tks"s and "now, now"s is accomplishing absouletly NOTHING.  Things are getting worse because we can't get any consensus on WHAT to do because of people like you, who just want to smile and say "how awful", but not give anyone any authority to do anything, and instead attack those who DO do something..

RickK

Martin Harper <martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
Well, let's see. You do something people don't like, and you get complaints. Wik does
something people don't like, and Wik gets complaints. I'm not sure how you finesse that
into a community desire for edit wars. Especially given that the overwhelming majority
of the community have expressed their dislike of edit wars, just as you have.

Do you Yahoo!?