[WikiEN-l] Jimbo's political theory

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Mar 12 19:28:53 UTC 2004

One of the problems is that we can be really wrong, misunderstand what was
happening, mediation gives both parties a change to spend some time looking
into the dynamics of the situation without worrying about whether any
particular rule was broken, in fact, successful mediation amounts to a
pardon for both parties for rule infractions. Go to artibration and chances
are rules have been broken, sometimes by both parties. Right now most of the
arbitrators aren't really hanging judges, but that will change when someone
comes back and back and back to us.

Fred