[WikiEN-l] Special:Recent Vandalisms

Jake Nelson jnelson at soncom.com
Fri Mar 12 07:24:13 UTC 2004

I like the idea, Magnus... though personally I suspect IPs by default, and
found myself wishing for a way (other than convincing them to log in) to
make the (seemingly about half) 'good' IPs not show up on 'hide logged-in
users' RC.

So working off that, I'd say a three-state setup: default, suspect, trusted.
Sysops start out trusted, everyone else at default.
Recent Vandalisms (Recent Suspect Changes? We do need a better name...)
would list all non-trusted IPs and all suspect logged-in users.

Just my thoughts.

-- Jake